I was reading through some blogs and seen this over at Anne's. I think its a great idea.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
gift bags, as much as possible!
2. Real tree or Artificial?
3. When do you put up the tree?
usually right after Thanksgiving, I was a few days late this year.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Usually a day or two after Christmas
I like to start the new year without all the clutter.
cluttered house = cluttered mind.
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
7. Hardest person to buy for?
8. Easiest person to buy for?
my sister, Karla
9. Do You have a nativity scene?
no. I wish I did
10.Mail or email Christmas cards?
not this year.......
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
a white turtle neck with HUGE lime green and orange musical notes ALL over it.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
charlie brown christmas, it reminds me of when my sister , brother and I were all with my mom
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I hate christmas shopping! Is that what the season is suposed to be about really???
A week or two before. when do I finish? usually the 23rd. :)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
my mom's calorie ridden fruit salad
16. Lights on the tree?
17.Travel at Christmas or stay home?
travel to my mom's about 10-15 min. away :)
18. Open Presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
I used to let the girls open theirs on Christmas eve. I always made sure they had new pajamas to wear for Santa.
Now, they are both on their own and there won't be anyone here to open them.
W e are expecting snow tonight and tomorrow.
Today I mixed up dough for nut rolls and its in the refrig.
Tonight's supper was sausage stuffed portobello mushrooms.