Home

Home

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Stuff

Today has been great!
The weather was warm and..........
 I found something(s) good. 



Am thinking of putting this in the bedroom/ computer/craft room we are
working on.
Yea, its the one I have been working on forever!!
It seems like it takes a backseat to everything else that needs done.
I love the keyholes!
 The small details bring me smiles.


I fell in love with this old frame.
I need some ideas of what to put in it.
The ceiling is going to be white and the walls, Valspar's "Pelican"and the trim( and flooring) Walnut..
I was thinking maybe a very light aqua or turquoise?
Or do you consider those the same color?

3 comments:

  1. apiece of cross stitch would be perfect got that old frame. aqua and turquoise are two different colors. denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chest is absolutely gorgeous! How about a tan linen background and a skeleton key in the frame?

    ReplyDelete