Home

Home

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

No, I haven't

.........forgotten how to blog, that is.
I have so much to tell you .
It seems like the month of May was all  about rain around here.
We didn't get anything planted till Memorial Day weekend.
Then, there was the deck to seal, the patio furniture to paint, the carpets that need steam cleaned( still waiting on that), then here come more rain the past few days.

Today, we came home from Kroger's to find the porch light barely hanging onto the side of the house. I have no clue what happened there. The spare bedroom is still NOT done. All these other things keep needing repaired or replaced.  Maybe its a sign??? This room is going to stay on the back burner for a while.:(

I have stopped at a few yard sales, a few thrift stores and a few more Habitat for Humanity ReStores. There are all kinds of goodies piled up ( in the unpainted spare bedroom, of course). Keeping my fingers crossed that this week goes smoothly and we get caught up, then I will post some pics.

But, I have been reading everyone else's blogs (getting inspiration and calmness in my insane schedule).

Gosh, its hard to believe we are in June already.

5 comments:

  1. Wondering what you have been up to girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY THERE STRANGER :) I'M HAVING A BIG....SUPER BIG GARAGE SALE THIS WEEKEND, GO TO MY SITE & PERUSE DOWN. HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i appreciate your comment, and all the comments. it is nice to know people like to read my blog.

    but i gotta hang up the hammer, i think in the future i will be around i am not sure what form it will be in.

    if you scroll to the beginning posts of my blog i go into detail about blogging a bit more.

    it is not only about me feeling the need to have commenters...my life is looming for a massivr change in the next 6 months, and i have no clue, what it is going to look like.

    breaking a big chunk off the top of my humorus bone, and dislocation was not in the plans, and even in the form of daily living life is changing. you being an rn, probably understand even more at this piont what that is going to look like.

    right now this is the bestcourse og action for me.

    i am keeping the blog mIA bELLA vintage open, so keep your eyes open....and thank you all of my readers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog while searching for something today, so thought I would visit. Have enjoyed dropping by and reading through some of your posts. I'm joining as a follower and look forward to visiting in the future...would love it if you would visit with me and if you want to also join as a follower, that would be wonderful. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great result. It was done beautifully. I hope I can be a part of your garage sale.

    ReplyDelete