Home

Home

Monday, September 21, 2009

See what I got in the mail!!!

Oh, I got a couple things to show you today!!

First, I am so excited!! Look at what I got in the mail from KAREN !! I am so thrilled! I love everything!!! Now I need to find a little rack to display those plates on. :) We were assigned Harvest Swap partners over on CHAR’S blog. If you haven’t participated in a swap over there yet, why not come over and join the next one?! We have sooo much fun!

IMG_2811

Thank You, Karen, it is perfect!! :)

Over the weekend, I made the loaded potato casserole that LESLIE had posted the recipe for. We loved it!!

IMG_2809

This week I have some pics to post on “Whatcha Working on Wednesday” too. Wait till you see them!!

3 comments:

  1. very cute things! love em'! i'm going to check out that casserole. looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks amazing... both the textiles and the tasties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you received a wonderful package! that casserole looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete