Home

Home

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Geez, I have missed a week??!!

I cannot believe it has been almost a week since I last posted??!! Where did the time go??
I have been steadily working on swap goodies and something for my sister, Karla's birthday.
We are waiting to hear when the flooring will be in for the kitchen. I know i promised many weeks ago to post pics but I want it to look nice first. That way you can see the before's and after's.
I am truely grateful to my sister and my SO for making this all come together. :)

We still want to steam clean the carpets before putting up the christmas tree.

Karla and I are planning on volunteering at the Kennedy Stone House holiday tour the weekend of Thanksgiving. This will be the last weekend the Stone House will be open for viewing till next Spring. The holiday tour is such an awesome event. There are musicians, era inpsired tour guides, spiced cider and cookies to snack on while you take in the scenery and atmosphere. :)

Here are the images from the 2008 tour.



Kennedy Stone House Museum 2008


By all means if you are in the area, please stop by.


The weather here has turned cooler and more Fall like overnight. The last few days here in Ohio we have enjoyed the warmer sunny days and did some outdoors clean up. All the pumpkins have been saved for seeds or thrown away. these warmer than usual days made them spoil sooner. The ones we saved seeds from were the ones that were unique; the green/blue ones, white ones and the very cool super bumpy orange ones. The storage building is cleaned out and Christmas decorating goodies are closer to the front. I am setting here drinking coffee with Caramel Macchiato creamer and listening to the sound of rain outside.
It's going to be a great day to sew. :)

What am I thankful for? Being alive.

2 comments:

  1. Do you do anything special to the seeds you are keeping to plant next year? Just let them dry out, or what?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had lovely fall weather here in Tennessee, too, but today is cooler and gray. Almost looks like a snowstorm brewing, but we're still not cool enough for that.

    ReplyDelete