Home

Home

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Camera update, got lost, etc. etc

Well, it seems I won't be posting pics for a little while. :(
I contacted Canon about getting the lens replaced; for $249.00, I can join the "loyalty program" and they will fix it. OR I can pay $139.00 labor, plus shipping, plus parts are ADDITIONAL.
Either way, its not in my budget this month, next month or the month after that.

I know a camera might not seem like such a big deal to go buy or to even have, but to me it is.
I don't do much else except take pictures, blog and go thrifting. Thats my life away from home- disability doesn't go far...
Send me some good wishes that I get something else figured out.

One good note for today, I got lost trying to find a yard sale in the country. Yea, I know that should have been a bad thing BUT, I found the coolest little shop in a barn!!. She has got some old chests, corner cupboards, old wood tool boxes, etc. The prices are cheap, cheap, cheap!!!
I did get a couple old lock plates ($1.00) , an old whisk broom( $1.00) and some old Country Home magazines for 50 cents each.
I am not telling anyone where its at till I get one of those old wood chests. She has them ALL marked less than $20.00 each!! yippee!!!

Oh, has anyone seen the special edition of "COUNTRY HOME" thats out???
I read about it HERE. My Walmart doesn't have it. :(


Stay Cool,
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Aw, boo, Kim. Sorry to hear about your camera. But the little barn shop sounds like fantastic!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim sorry to hear about your camera. You'll figure something out though. I know you.

    OH my word that shop sounds really awesome!!!! Sometimes it pays to get lost.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn;t have a camera for quite some time-so I know how much you are missing yours- I would wait until I had a lot of projects finished then buy a disposable camera- when it was full of pics I would take it to Wal Mart ant have them pit the pics on a CD- not the easiest way but it does work.

    ReplyDelete