Home

Home

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I live near a cat house..............

Yes, I live near a cat house.



Matter of fact, its on my patio.
I decided a few days ago that the cat's house needed a bit of remodeling..
I like the rustic, chippy paint but this was getting a little bad; especially since its pink to boot.
See the cat? She was embarrassed by the house too!!


After scraping, I applied a good coat of Kilz primer.



The results........................


Rustic, cute and they even have their own house number!
Love the tin roof. :)


This is my new door art.

I smile every time I look at it.

Oh, have you even noticed???!!!!!


I have the BEST news!!!!
I got my camera put back together!!
No thanks to Canon($$$$$) though. It is working minus the little silver ring around the lens.
I figured it out myself using the Internet.

I feel so smart. :)

5 comments:

  1. That cat house is so cute!! Wonderful little door hanger :)

    Enjoy your Weekend.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning, Kim,
    Do your cats actually hang out in the little house? That is so cute.

    And I'm really happy that you are back taking pictures again. Have a relaxing Sunday. Take care ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! My boys would so love to have a "crib" of their own. I love that you gave them a house number!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cat house is too stinking CUTE! Would you mind if I featured it on my blog? My kidz Chickie, Gizmo & Twix...especially Twix would l-o-v-e it!

    ReplyDelete