Home

Home

Monday, November 22, 2010

Keeping Up

The days till Thanksgiving and Christmas are getting fewer and fewer.
My projects list seems to be getting longer.

The DONE list-

Bedroom painted
New living room suit( actually its exactly like the one I had, got it brand new with tags- $50.00!!) I will tell you about that in another post.
Bought bedroom carpet( I love Ollie's Bargain Barn!)
Cleaned out truck
Found a home for one kitten
Washed curtains
Bought a turkey


TO DO list-

Stain new baseboard trim
Install carpet(and baseboard)
Paint the bed frame( or find something else)
Hang curtains
Clean living room carpet( got to be done before the tree goes up)
Put up Christmas tree
Go watch the courthouse light show

Find night stands
Decide on what to hang on the walls in the bedroom
Cook a turkey
Clean out the truck again( it will need it in another week)
Buy Christmas cards

I am getting tired just reading the lists.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I hear ya on the tired just reading the lists things. I bet I have 50 lists lying around! It never ends does it! Your Done list looks pretty good though so good for you!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete