Home

Home

Friday, June 18, 2010

Eating Crusty Peaches

Thought I would fix some dessert for a late night treat.


We call it "Crusty Peaches". :) lol

4- 15 oz. cans sliced peaches, drained
1 dry yellow cake mix
1/2 cup melted butter or margarine.

pre heat oven to 350

drain peaches
place in pan( this one is just a little smaller than a 13x9).
sprinkle DRY yellow cake mix over the top
pour 1/2 c. melted butter over the entire pan.


bake approx. 1/2 hour OR till golden brown.

cool about 20 minutes.




serve with vanilla ice cream.
Yum!!!!


Headed to my dad's this weekend to do some clean up for Father's Day.

Be back soon.

4 comments:

  1. um I am so making this dessert..looks so good..have a wonderful weekend.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is similar to one I make using pie filling instead of peaches..I love how easy and tasty they are.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That desert sure looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only way this could be easier is if you told me to leave the mix in the box. YUM!

    ReplyDelete