Home

Home

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Morning Motivation

Morning Motivation.......
When I woke up this morning
lying in bed, I was asking myself;
What are some of the secrets of success in life?
I found the answer right there, in my very room.

the fan said................................ be cool
the roof said............................... aim high
the window said......................... see the world
the clock said.............................. every minute is precious
the mirror said........................... reflect before you act
the calendar said........................ be up-to-date
the door said.......................... push hard for your goals


AND NOT TO FORGET,

THE CARPET SAID...
KNEEL DOWN AND PRAY.


off to do some outside work while the sun is shining.
be back soon,
kim

3 comments: