Home

Home

Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday morning.............


Good morning!!

I have so much to do !
-laundry, sweep floors, go to the post office( I know a few gals who are waiting on goodies);)
taking a drive to pick up barn wood( I want a new shelf), and I need to take more pics of my goodies from last weeks shopping trip. Whew! I am going to be busy. lol

DD#2 is up and off to work. They are doing clean up today at the city park. Our town had the Gus Macker tourney this past weekend. The place was packed; Such a great event for all!

I want to pass on a great little freebie I found online, actually on Etsy. I think it is so wonderful of this talented artist to offer something free. How many times do you get the opportunity these days to get a great freebie??!!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10231884

Please let her know that simpleneeds sent you. :)

Bye for now,
Kim






3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kim, It does sound like you are having a very busy day!!!...me too! I just wanted you to know that I am sending out your "Simple Woman Summer Swap" box this morning! I have lots of fun putting it together!..I hope you enjoy it!....Have a great week!...Your friend, Heidi X0

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet it is to share in the Freebie! I hope you are having a great summer so far..
    Blessings,
    robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks heidi!! i cant wait!!

    robin, summer has been great so far. i am keeping my fingers crossed.lol

    ReplyDelete