Home

Home

Monday, June 16, 2008

i hope everyone had a great weekend!
we went to my dad's and did some odd jobs that have been needing completed for a long time. there is still some to finish; so there is another weekend get together being planned.
i came home and did some cleaning around my own house. saturday, i was taking out the trash and while pushing it into the can, i cut my wrist. no, i am not depressed. geez, that was the look i kinda got when i got to the hospital. anyways, i have 7 stitches on top and 4 inside. gotta leave them in for 10 days. what a way to start the weekend. so, yesterday while everyone was power washing the house and painting inside. i started doing some food prep.we had baked potatoes, grilled asparagus, salad, grilled chicken, bratwurst, marinated steak, corn on the cob, and watermelon. my dad said it was the best father's day ever!!


here is a pic of my kitchen tree.


hugs, kim

4 comments:

  1. I always love your tree...no matter how you do it up :) I have two trees up in the house still. TINY ones but I don't know. The one in the bathroom looks like it needs a good cleaning at this point and I never really finished decorating the little laundry one. It just has floss with buttons on it for garland! LOL

    Sounds like you had a great weekend..well, minus your cutting incidents, that stinks! That's wonderful that your Dad said it was the best Father's Day ever :)

    I hope you have a speedy recovery! I'm sure you have plenty that you want to get done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes! i hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch. that sounds like it hurt! I hope it heals up quickly...love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kitchen tree, if you go back to my Christmas pix you will see that I have a kitchen tree, and I have a lot of the same type of ornies. I love it. Do you keep it up all year long. My DH doen't get the whole "year 'round" tree thing so mine do get put away in the spring. I really love yours!!! Hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete