Home

Home

Friday, October 31, 2008

FAt FriDAy......... ANd A CLue




MONKEY BREAD

3 packages of buttermilk biscuit tubes
1 cup sugar (divided)
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
Take 3 packages of buttermilk biscuit tubes (10 per roll) and cut each roll into 4 pieces.
Drop roll pieces into 1 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon.
Drop sugar-coated pieces into a well buttered Bundt pan (don't squish roll pieces when placing them in the Bundt pan).
Put 1/2 cup of the left-over sugar/cinnamon mix and 1/2 cup packed brown sugar and 1 cup of butter (2 sticks) into a small saucepan.
Bring this mixture just to a boil; remove from heat immediately.
Carefully drizzle over the roll pieces.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Cool slightly in an upright position, then tip pan over onto a plate to remove monkey pull-apart bread.
YUM!!!!



What is this I am making, you ask?? Well, you are going to have sign up for the newsletter at
New issue comes out 11/10/2008.


Have a great day....................

8 comments:

  1. Not funny Kim!!!! Teasing us like that and not telling. LOL.

    Have a great weekend.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm MONKEY BREAD looks yami, I'll try to do it soon. Thank You for a recepie
    Have a nice, sunny weekend
    Margaret
    Ps. try bake cocoa ...headcheese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim,
    You just reminded me that I bought frozen rolls to make Monkey Bread again! I forgot about it. I tried the biscuit kind and it was good but I don't really like the taste of the rolls so I wanted to try it with real bread. I just keep forgetting its in the freezer and I need to plan ahead to do it!

    It's not nice to tease like that....I won't get to see it, you know!

    Have a Happy Halloween!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be over with the coffee in the morning. Make sure you stop by and enter my giveaway. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm... I love monkey bread! I need to make it more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for adding like TEN pounds on my body this weekend! I saw you monkey bread and had to make it! I used chocolate instead of cinnamon b/c my husband doesn't like it. My kids and I scarfed down the ENTIRE thing within minutes haha! Thanks for reminding me of something fun to make with my kids!

    www.icrafty.com

    ReplyDelete