Home

Home

Friday, August 29, 2008

fat friday-phat girl's caramel apple dip

good friday morning! :)

phat girl's caramel apple dip

Apple Caramel Dip
1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 container caramel (usually found in the produce section)
1 pkg skor bits
Granny Smith apples, sliced
1. Beat the cream cheese with brown sugar until smooth. Spread thinly onto large serving plate.2. Heat the caramel slightly (about 15 second in microwave) to make spreadable. Spread on top of cream cheese.
3. Sprinkle the package of Skor bits all over the top.
Serve with sliced Granny Smith apples for dipping.
**If you are not serving the fruit right away and you are cutting them up a bit ahead of time as I did yesterday, squeeze the juice of a lemon over the pieces and give them a bit of a toss to coat them all with it in order to keep the fruit from turning brown.

p.s. i have some things ending soon on ebay. check them out.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfire$$$

11 comments:

  1. Yummy....Oh this recipe sounds soooo Good!
    With Friends coming by for the Holiday weekend this will be a great treat!
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it sounds so great!!! I will try this recipe. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, that sounds just yummy! I love just about anything with cream cheese!
    Hugs Kim, keeping you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to find your blog! Can't wait to try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks heavenly! And a sin on my hips..

    Girl,that story about you nuking the dollies with a pencil in them just cracked me up. Sounds like something I would do. Yep, I would do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im saving your recipe for a jewelery party Im having in January:)
    Stop over I have an award for you:)
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY WORD!!! This spell T-R-O-U-B-L-E for me. I LOVE CARAMEL. I'll say it again, I LOVE CARAMEL!!!!! WOW, I'm getting the shakes right now just looking at that picture. I will definitely save this recipe. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim thanks for sharing the recipe it looks scrumptious!
    :)Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks so good I make candy butterflys and edible jewelry

      Delete
  9. I made caramel apple corn bread

    ReplyDelete