Home

Home

Monday, December 8, 2008

Don't look..........

Don't look If you object to hunting or have a very weak stomach. I wanted to post a a couple pics of dd#2 from deer hunting in 2007 and over the weekend.





I AM proud of her, proud for being an excellent shot, for being a responsible hunter, for having a positive outlook toward life and not getting into any trouble . She is not the type of girl that hangs out, smokes nor drinks. I know there are alot of kids that do these days.
So , if you want to see, scroll on...............






STORM - hunting 2007 (doe, weight before prep 204 lbs.)




deer 2008 ( doe, weight before prep 218 lbs)


7 comments:

  1. I think my husband is jealous! LOL Good job!

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's braver then me!! Did she clean it herself too? I'll stick to shooting with my camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    Mmmmm I can smell the jerky now! Oh wait, that is MY jerky...Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Storm. Josh would be jealous too. He hasnt gotten anything this year. I will have to show'em when he gets home. She got a nice one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice-sized doe--WOW! My daughter was the big provider for us this year--she shot two large bucks:) The guys didn't get/see anything:() It's so good to see other kids out there keeping up this noble tradition, and you're right, they are "good" kids. I think it's decent activities like hunting that keep kids out of trouble. I'm extremely proud too:)

    ReplyDelete