Home

Home

Monday, December 1, 2008

Printable December Freebies-hurry!!!

Just on for a minute, I am busy decorating but I wanted to let you in on a secret. Eileen from Seneca Pond Crafts is having a DAILY printable freebie when you sign up for her newsleter. Hurry over to http://www.senecapondcrafts.com/
These are only available for those signed up for her newsletter; each freebie expires at midnight!

Today's freebie is




(lots of free stuff under "surprise" sidebar too)

Eileen is a wonderful person and great friend with so many ideas!! She bought one of our T2T garden benches a year ago.
IMG_7799

5 comments:

  1. I signed up for the newsletter. Does it come by email to let you know? Just curious as to if I will hear anything to get my download. What a great site there, thanks for sharing.
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm Dawn from Wisconsin..I'm visiting blogs. I think your blog is very nice.
    Its funny I saw your picture on the bedding from Kohl's. I was there this weekend myself and was actually standing there debating whether to get that blue spread. For 29.99 I was amazed but talked myself out of it because i really dont need one...still...what a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip! Love the garden bench, by the way - you are so talented!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got your comment and it did arrive in my inbox. The download I got today was different from the one posted above. But still fun nonetheless. I downloaded some of the other freebies and made the snowman soup cup - how adorable it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for such a great link Kim! & I agree with Terri- you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete